Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Woodland Feel and a List


I am sharing today my first 10 foundation pages and a photo list of 50 Must Take Photos. 


I created my foundation pages with a soft neutral woodland feel, with pops of bright colors. I am really in love with the newest Pretty Little Studio Collection this Christmas and how effortlessly I was able to create these pages...


the first page is my 
December Life List


day one


day two



day three


day four


day 5 and 6


day 7 and 8



days 9 and 10


you can view my foundation pages  (and kit)  on this
youtube video
(just click)

and want to make a mini album like on day 10?
just watch THIS VIDEO to learn how


and here is a photo list that I gather for you all



be back to share more soon

8 comments:

Madeline said...

Lovely album! And great photo list. TFS!

Leslie Webster said...

What a pretty album and love how it's all set to go..very thoughtful of you to put this together to share.

Emily Adams said...

Your album looks amazing! Thanks for the photo ideas!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love your pages :)

lil gik said...

Your pages are really cute and great list!

Nirupama said...

Love your pages so much!!

Joana Teves Costa said...

Love this!So original.

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow Lisa, this is just awesome!! Love your mini and the photo ideas are great too. Pinning it!!