Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Clipboard Christmas December Daily


Today I am sharing a new idea that came to me this year.
One that I have been really excited about!

 
A Clipboard Christmas
 
this idea came to me thinking how lovely it is to have your photos out where you can enjoy them and have your projects where they are not hidden away but easily seen and inspiring you to continue working in it.
 
a clipboard can be hung up. or set out.
it can be admired often and it can be quickly and easily created, too.
 
and a great option for a daily December album
 
here is my first attempt at this project



 so many lovely layers




and my newest clipboard


Woodland Whimsy Clipboard Christmas December Daily


close up



 
a look at those cards




 
 

 
(and they are limited so grab one fast!)


The best part of this album and these ideas is that they can all be used in a traditional album, as well and would all fit really nicely into a 6x8 PL style album. They use a basic kit of supplies and a lot of scraps, leftovers and packaging. They really can be a recycled process and I love how the simplest of supplies can turn into such a beautiful product.
 
 
 
thank you for stopping by my blog today. it means so much to me.

3 comments:

Mel x KIU-WW1- STB said...

LOVE THIS!!!!

Nirupama said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Life Made Creations said...

I am so in love with this! Thank you so very much for the class at PLS. I am feeling filled up with inspiration to create a place to keep our December memories for 2013.